Image Credit: National Museum of the American Indian, Smithsonian Institution (P27309).
- Native American Facts for Kids
- Native American Tribes and Languages
Online materials about more than a thousand Native American tribes of the Western Hemisphere and the languages they speak
- Native American Indian Facts and Histories
- Smithsonian Exhibit: Identity by Design
Tradition, change, and celebration in native women's dresses
- National Museum of the American Indian
The NMAI cares for one of the world's most expansive collections of Native artifacts, including objects, photographs, archives, and media covering the entire Western Hemisphere, from the Arctic Circle to Tierra del Fuego.
Content for this site is provided by Harry Benally a Navajo Carver and Silversmith from Sheep Springs, New Mexico and Harold Carey a Navajo Historian from Malad City, Idaho.
- Inuit Culture, Traditions, and History
Great Inuit info!!!
Image Credit: National Museum of the American Indian, Smithsonian Institution (P17920)
Publication Date: 2010-01-01
A very simple introduction to the geography, topography, flora, fauna, and people of North America.